"I realized that this 'Creative Power' I was experiencing was infinite, eternal, universal, filling all space beyond sky, oceans, earth, and all living things. I saw IT was MIND POWER. IT was the CREATIVE POWER of MIND. There was no point where this 'DIVINE CREATIVE POWER OF MIND' was not. I realized that human mind was drawn from DIVINE CREATIVE MIND but was only a candle lit by the sun." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 11]
"When I had moments of doubt that this could be so, the changes in the phenomena stopped taking place, and much later, I discovered that:
It was at this point, that I came to realize the powerful effect that CONVICTION or unwavering FAITH had on the environment when stating a command or even a belief. What was even more startling was my mind-opening, 'cosmic consciousness' realization that all I had been witnessing was really the 'Creative Power' of Divine Mind Itself made visible in the 'shimmer of tiny motes'. Not only this, its appearance could be profoundly affected by the activity of human thought." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 11]
Consciousness was Life, and Life was Consciousness and was the 'Creative Power' of both; DIVINE UNIVERSAL MIND' beyond, within and behind the universe." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 11]
"Just as men have clear characteristics and a well-defined 'nature' in their self-presentation to the world at large, so did the CREATIVE POWER possess a clearly defined 'Nature' - distinct characteristics - which could be clearly recognized in the manner that all living things, plants, animals, birds, men, were constructed and maintained." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 13]
1. The 'Nature' of the 'Creative Power' is GROWTH. Everything living always grows. GROWTH is a universal characteristic, an undeviating principle of existence. [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 13]
2. The 'Nature' of the 'Creative Power' is NUTRITION and NOURISHMENT. Nutrition and Nourishment are a normal and marvelously organized process within bodies which is evident to all who take the trouble to consider them. Nutrition is provided for all living things according to individual preferences and the food is digested to promote health and well-being. When little creatures are born, milk is already supplied within the mother, ready and waiting for the newborn. This too is a mystifying principle of existence none can deny. No science can explain why such a fortuitous function within the system ensuring survival of the species, should have originally come into being. The actual function itself may be understood but not the 'why' and the mainspring of the function. [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 13]
3. The 'Nature' of the 'Creative Power' is HEALING. Healing is a natural characteristic of existence and can be said to be a natural 'Perfecting Process', which takes place to ensure individual comfort but none can explain what prompts the activity of healing. [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 14]
4. The 'Nature' of the 'Creative Power' is PROTECTION. Protection is an integral characteristic of Creative Power and all of Its seeming 'miraculous' activity in the world is geared towards protection. (Today, your medical text books describe the various protective systems in your body but when I was in the desert I 'saw' the characteristic of Protection inherent in the Intelligent Creative Power in the following way.) As plants, birds and animals were presented to me for inspired observation, I could see how every 'need of protection' in bodies has been lovingly supplied, with the greatest attention to detail." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 14]
As I pondered this LOVE, I realized that the 'mother' in creation, nourishes, protects, fulfills the needs and tries to promote healing of offspring; this is the activity of LOVE." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 14]
This cosmic revelation filled me with joy and astonishment. What a wonderful world we lived in! It was the culminating point in my enlightenment and my overall view of the TRUTH concerning the SOURCE of ALL BEING. I had already 'seen' the reality of the physical bodies composed of various communities of identical 'infinitely tiny entities' working in a spirit of co-operation and harmony to produce the various components of the body - flesh, bone, blood to eyes and hair. The only difference between these communities lay in the type of work demanded by their common goals. Surely the DIVINE IMPULSE behind all this intelligent, purposeful activity in the body, was both the inspiration and foundation of man's own conduct when people worked in unison to produce a planned objective? They drew intelligence and purpose from the Creative Power yet how very different was man's behaviour when engaged in earthly construction or any other communal project for it was inevitably characterized by arguments and dissension. I was brought to a realization of the INFINITE POWER of the 'Intelligent Creativity' ever active within creation, maintaining order, co-operation, harmony, daily productivity, unequalled by man anywhere, at any time."
7. SURVIVAL was a natural characteristic of the 'Creative Power'. In every case, the most wonderful provision had been made for all living things to grow, be healed of illnesses and injury, nourished in order to keep the body healthy, and to produce its own kind in order to ensure survival on this earth. This was the only reality mankind could be absolutely sure of and Its activity was consistent, year in and year out. The sun, moon, stars, all remained in their places for millennia and it was recognized that they all possessed their own paths of movement - this phenomena was all part of the grand scheme for survival in creation. If this was so, how could there not be survival of the eternal flame of: Loving Intelligent Creative Power hidden within the created entities of every kind in the universe? Therefore, this world was but a shadow and image of the hidden worlds of Loving Intelligent Creative Power beyond this dimension. The Reality of the entirety of creation lay beyond this visible world.
8. The inherent characteristic of Loving Intelligent Creative Power was RHYTHM. I saw that there was a RHYTHM in operation in the world. Everything was subject to seasons which gave a blossoming and burgeoning of life, a growing season coming up to the ripening and harvest, and the production of seeds which ensured the survival of plant life. Then there was the gradual dying away and rest period of winter. But nothing created and living was allowed to become extinct. The sun and moon expressed these characteristics within the universe. This rhythm could even be seen in the females of living things.
9. The inherent characteristic of the Loving Intelligent Creative Power was LAW AND ORDER. The undeviating order and reliability apparent in creation, even governing the tiny entities ('cells') within the body, were astonishing and far transcended any human endeavor. Therefore, the entire universe was operating under a system of perfect LAW & ORDER. I realized on ever higher and higher levels of spiritual exaltation that the 'creative power' exhibited intelligent purposefulness and loving concern for all living things. I realized that life was not something nebulous or amorphous but an intelligent loving creative power which I could actually feel within myself as a tremendously heightened state of being, perception, radiance, ecstasy, joy, love. I knew myself to be one with it - filled with it - and I was one with everything around me and one with the sky and stars. And - most wonderful and glorious of all - the very 'Nature' and 'Function' of this 'Father - Creative Power' was to work in order to create joy, beauty, and comfort to ensure mankind's well-being, to work within mankind to provide interior joy, health and comfort, and to work through mankind, inspiring him with new realization and understanding. Wonderful vistas of glorious creativity came to mind. Once we became truly 'at one', purified channels and instruments of the 'Intelligent Creative Power', we could gradually ascend in consciousness until we truly expressed through our minds and hearts the very 'NATURE' of the 'Universal Creative Power'. Then 'life on earth' would indeed become a 'state of heaven' at all times and we would enter into a state of eternal life! [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 15]
"But - even at this present time, although mankind was so very imperfect in his behaviour, absolutely nothing was impossible to him in the future, since, despite his wrongdoing, he was one with the "Creative Power' and the 'Creative Power' was within him, giving him life, limb, and everything else he needed." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 16]
"I was shown the following vivid vision. First of all, I saw a new-born babe as 'light', a life-form of 'Creative Power'. As the baby grew into childhood, then manhood, I saw the pure LIGHT of the 'Creative Power' gradually dimmed and then obscured altogether in him, by a dense wrapping of chains and thongs. I questioned the meaning of the vision and there came to my mind a clear understanding which may be expressed in the following words: 'From birth to death - people believe and insist that their five senses of sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste, correctly predicate the 'reality' of themselves and the universe around them. Therefore, because they draw their mind power direct from Divine 'Creative Power', it is done to them according to their beliefs. [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 17]
"Each thong represents a person's habitual thoughts, responses to people and events, prejudices, hates, animosities, anxieties, sorrows, all of which bind him down and shut out the Light from his inner vision drawn from the 'Creative Power'. Thus he enters into darkness but does not know it. He believes he is growing up and becoming mature in the ways of the world which will enable him to forge ahead and make 'good' - become successful - the aim of most people on earth. In fact, the more mature he becomes and versed in worldly ways, the more densely do his chains and thongs imprison him within the grip of the twin IMPULSES of 'Bonding-Rejection'. Furthermore, each chain is forged out of selfish and deceitful desires, greed, aggression, violence and rape. These chains hang heavy around him and burden the psyche, which is the 'creative consciousness power' deep within him. Chain and thong will bind him tighter with every passing year until he realizes what he is doing to himself and sincerely repents each thong and chain and makes due restitution to others whom he has harmed." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 17]
"It came to me, strongly, that the 'Father-Creative Consciousness' was perfect protection, nourishment, fulfillment of need, and so the hunger would be taken care of, if I asked the 'Father' for relief. I realized that if the little 'i', the human me, in my need, used the 'Creative power' for selfish reasons, I would be erecting a barrier between the 'Father-Creative Consciousness' and myself, and everything I had just learnt might well be taken away from me. This frightened me, and swiftly I asked the 'Father-Creative Power' for new strength to carry me back to habitations and Nazareth again. I also asked for relief of hunger in the form that would be right for me. Immediately, the hunger pangs subsided and I felt a surge of energy flow through my entire body. Thus I proved that all I had seen, heard and understood was 'reality' and not some vain imagining born of my time in the desert, fasting and alone." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1, page 20]
"By working together as a team, separately but inseparable, in the visible world, these twin impulses were the means by which the substance of 'matter' itself has been created out of the sublime 'UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS'.
One impulse of creativity is: the 'I'ness of ACTIVITY. This impulse of activity is universal and stems from only one source. 'Activity' is a movement in CONSCIOUSNESS, and CONSCIOUSNESS in movement. The other creative impulse possesses (figuratively speaking) two faces looking in opposite directions. They are:
These are the ONLY means by which earthly existence has been achieved.
The entire universe is a manifestation of the 'Creative Power' active within these Twin Impulses of PHYSICAL BEING - creating 'matter' and individual form. This is one of the fundamental 'secrets' of the universe.
I saw that the 'core' of the 'Personality' or 'ego' as it is now called, had been created 'GUARDIAN of PERSONALITY' and was irresistibly imprinted with the magnetic impulse to ensure PRIVACY and SURVIVAL. For the protection of the individual 'I'ness This was accomplished by using the two faces of the second Impulse of Being