Looking for innovative ways to take your health to a new level?
Feeling like you could use an update to your body's "operating system"?
Homeodynamics has the products you didn't know you were looking for.
The SVPwiki is a collection and synthesis of relevant information on and about the New Sciences. The SVPwiki explores the vibratory nature of Mind and Matter. This vast body of knowledge is comprised of the pioneer work of Keely, Russell, Cayce, Reich, Nikola Tesla, Schauberger, Quimby, Bearden and many others. Usually their work is not considered part of the accepted "literature" but it is known their work has inspired the growth and expansion of art, philosophy, science and technology even though these pioneers were rarely credited or acknowledged. [see svpbookstore]
"My basic philosophy with the SVPwiki is that I don't know what the truth is concerning any given subject. So I review what others of note have said and from those perhaps form an opinion of my own. So my opinion, when and if formed, will be a distillation of the thoughts of geniuses, maybe, perhaps or none of those." [Dale Pond]
The SVPwiki endeavors to show and explain
- There is a New Era of Consciousness and abundant, cheap and clean energy dawning on humanity and SVP is in the forefront.
- SVP is a holistic science, spirituality and philosophy that nurtures, aides and assists humanity while conventional science tends to wreak social havoc, environmental pollution, war and mindless control of the masses.
- How the material and energetic universe is an effect of Undifferentiated Mind or Consciousness. See Scalar
- Mind Force is a pre-existing Natural Force and is engineerable.
- Genius (Greater Awareness and Understanding or Enlightenment) is self bestowed.
- All disease is self-inflicted therefore Health is Self-Determined.
- How energy is resident or latent within the so-called Vacuum of Space which Space is really an expanded tenuous form of Matter.
- How latent energy progressively accumulates in a natural PHI-based way to form quanta then atoms and then molecules.
- How this latent energy may be accumulated or liberated and harnessed artificially for power generation purposes to serve humanity.
- How Undifferentiated Mind and Matter are different states of the same One Substance and are intimately associated thus revealing a grander view of and for humanity.
- The universe and all it contains is operated according to Laws and Principles.
- Every individualized object in the universe is assimilating every other object through sympathetic association (Universal Love).
- How to engineer and build machines and energy sources that support and nurture humanity instead of destroying our environment and killing the planet and ourselves.
- Declaration of Independence from Fossil Fuels
Great is a man who overarches others with his gifts of mind and intellectuality, the one who, like a bee does with the honey, gathers KNOWLEDGE and reveals NEW TRUTHS, but crowns his efforts with LOVE FOR HUMANITY which in return helps him evade the burden of weighing miseries: FEAR, FAMINE, IGNORANCE, DISEASE." [Nikola Tesla in an interview given to Vladislav Savic in 1919]
See Women in Science
SVPwiki explores the Life and Works of and others not listed.
Atwood, Mary A.
Bearden, Col. Thomas
Blavatsky, Helena. P.
Bloomfield-Moore, Clara Jessup
Brinton, Professor Daniel
Carpenter, Tom & Linda
Cusa, Nicholas of
Gauss, Johann Carl Friedrich
Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von
Hubbard, L. Ron
Hughes, Mrs. Fitzgerald
Jahn, Professor Robert G. & Brenda J. Dunne
Keely, John Ernst Worrell
Le Bon, Gustave
Lewis, Dr. Harvey Spencer
Macvicar, Dr. John Gibson
Maxwell, James Clerk
Mead, George R. S.
Miller, Dayton Clarence
Moray, T. Henry
Quimby, Phineas Parkhurst
Ramsay, Dougald Carmichael
Reich, Dr. Wilhelm
Riemann, Georg Friedrich Bernhard
Saraswati, Swami Pratyagatmananda
Tassel, van George
Whittaker, Edmund Taylor
Wright, W. C.
Yukteswar, Swami Sri
and many others. See bibliography for some others.
History of the SVPwiki
How to Study the SVPwiki
Part 24 - Awakening Your Genius
Sympathetic Vibratory Physics
Who We Are