Who did what, when and the environment of the times. A comprehensive Keely Chronology specific to Keely is being built and may take years to complete as there are thousands of links. See Chronology, Chronology pre 1800 and Quantum Chronology.
- April, Kristian Birkeland returns from his second Norwegian Aurora Polaris Expedition. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Max Planck proposes the quantum of action and derives the correct radiation spectrum for blackbodies. (He published the definitive paper in 1911.) (1)
- December 12 1901 Marconi makes first transatlantic transmission and reception.
- The History and Power of Mind published
- Carl Anton Bjerknes dies March 20, 1903 [see Bjerknes Effect]
- 13 June, Willard Harrison Bennett born. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- As a Man Thinketh published
- Wright Brothers tests flights December 17, 1903
- High voltage magnetos to fire the spark plug directly, similar to coil ignitions, introduced by Bosch in 1903. (wikipedia, ignition magneto)
- George William De La Warr born, August 19, 1904 [see Radionics]
- Lao Russell born November 1904
- Abeggs Rule formulated by Richard Abegg, 1904
- Albert Einstein's General Theory of RelativityE=mc^2 echoing Keely's "There is no dividing of matter and force into two distinct terms, as they both are ONE. FORCE is liberated matter. MATTER is force in bondage." [Keely, 1893] [see E equals mc2]
- Von Smoluchowski and Albert Einstein independently investigate Brownian motion. Albert Einstein publishes paper on the photoelectric effect. (1)
- Nernst advances his heat theorem, where at absolute zero temperature both heat capacity and entropy change go to zero. This later recognized as the "third law of thermodynamics". (1)
- William Thomson dies December 17, 1907
- Gustave Le Bon publishes The Evolution of Matter detailing his dissociation of matter
- 30 May, Hannes Alfven born. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Tunguska Event 30 June 1908
- Henry Ford's "Model T" first production August 12, 1908
- 1908, October, Kristian Birkeland publishes the first section of Volume 1 of his book, "The Norwegian Aurora Polaris Expedition" 1902-1903: On The Cause Of Magnetic Storms and The Origin Of Terrestrial Magnetism" http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Tone Building published
- Albert Einstein corrects Planck's blackbody derivation. (1)
- Marconi wins Nobel Prize for wireless communication.
- Perrin experimentally validates Albert Einstein's calculations on Brownian motion, providing a strong argument for the existence of atoms. (1)
- December 11, Georges Claude (born 1870) displays the first neon lamp in Paris, and later patents the neon lighting tube in 1915. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Atomic Nucleus (re)discovered Ernest Rutherford 1911
- Ernest Rutherford proposes the nuclear model of the atom. Sackur points out the need for an absolute definition of entropy. Nernst's experiments provide strong support for the new quantum theories. (1)
- 5 July, George Johnstone Stoney dies. In 1874 he proposes the existence of the electron as a fundamental unit of charge,8, and, coins the word "electron" on 26 March 1891. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Charles Thomson Rees Wilson invents cloud chamber. Wikipedia, Cloud Chamber
- Atomic Theory with nucleus and orbiting electrons.
- September, Kristian Birkeland publishes the second section of Volume 1 of his book, "The Norwegian Aurora Polaris Expedition" 1902-1903: On The Cause Of Magnetic Storms and The Origin Of Terrestrial Magnetism"
- 19 January, Georges Claude (born 1870) patents the neon lighting tube (Patent #1,125,476) having displayed it in Paris in 1910. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Kristian Birkeland predicts that the interplanetary medium is a plasma. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- 4 April, Sir William Crookes dies, discovering "plasma" in Aug 1879. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Proton (re)discovered Ernest Rutherford 1819 [see 1815]
- "Occult Chemistry". [Besant and Leadbeater, London: Theosophical Publishing House, 1919]
- 30 July, Emil Wolf born. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Dewar, James dies March 27, 1923
- 3 Feb, Oliver Heaviside dies. He reformulated Maxwell's equations into the form we know today. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Born, Heisenberg and Jordan formulate quantum mechanics from matrix algebra. Einstein points out that the analogy between quantum gases and molecular gases is complete; photons and molecules have both wave and particle characteristics. (1)
- Henry Ford's "Model A" first production October 20, 1927
- 21 June, Irving Langmuir coins the word "plasma" http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- American Acoustical Society found December 27, 1928.
- Thomas Edison dies October 18, 1931
- Power Fight Congressional Report on how scientific education was being destroyed and by whom.
- Walton and Cockroft split atom. [see 1891 where Keelysplits atom]
- Nikola Tesla Earthquake MachineNikola Tesla causes earthquake
- May 1935, (Quantum Entanglement), The EPR paradox of 1935 - Can Quantum-Mechanical Description of Physical Reality Be Considered Complete?
- 19 October, Ernest Rutherford dies. He is generally credited with the discovery of the proton in 1918, and coining the name "proton" in an article on 17 Sep 1920. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Manhattan Project begins 1939 [see 1891 where Keely splits atom]
- Harvey Spencer Lewis dies, August 2, 1939
- 30 August, Sir J J Thomson dies, identifying "plasma" as charged particles in April 1897. http://www.plasma-universe.com/Plasma_Universe_Timeline
- Hieronymus patent September 27, 1940
- Atomic Pile sustained fission first achieved December 2, 1942.
- Bell Helicopter "Bell 30" first flight December 29, 1942
- Nikola Tesla dies January 7, 1943
- On June 21, 1943, in the case of Marconi Wireless Telegraph Co. vs. the United States, the Supreme Court ruled that that Tesla's radio patents had predated those of the Italian genius.
- Masaru Emoto born, July 22, 1943
- Radiant Energy - For Beyond the Light Rays Lies the Secret of the Universe - The Evolution and Transformation of the Atom, Moray; published
- Edgar Cayce dies January 3, 1945
- First atomic detonation, July 16, 1945 Alamogordo, New Mexico
- Walter Russell - The Secret of Light published, 1947
- Bell Helicopter "Bell 47"
- Bell Labs announces first experimental transistor.
- First signal semiconductor amplifier, Matare & Welker
- November, Lao and Walter Russell move into Swannanoa, Virginia.
- "New Worlds Beyond the Atom", Day, Langston, London: Vincent Stuart Pub., 1956.
- Viktor Schauberger dies 1958
- Otis T. Carr imprisoned and discredited
- Walter Russell dies May 19, 1963
- The Greatest Salesman in the World published
- Lao Russell dies May 5, 1988
- Masaru Emoto dies October 17, 2014
 Bearden, Thomas; Energy from the Vacuum - Concepts and Principles; 2002.
 Carlson, W. Bernard; "Tesla, Inventor of the Electrical Age"; Princeton University Press; 2013, page 73.
Chronology pre 1800
Clara Jessup Bloomfield-Moore
Keely - Historical Documents
Keelys Mechanical Inventions and Instruments
Was Keely a Fraud