- Figure 3.00 - Infinite Number of Atomoles/Alphanon filling all Space
- Figure 3.1 - In and Out Vectors or Directions.
- Figure 3.2 - Thinking Mind Creates a Universe of Motion.
- Figure 3.4 - Focalizing Lenses at nested Cube faces.
- Figure 3.5 - Conflicting and Opposing Vector Potentials resulting in Dispersion Field Motion on Three Planes.
- Figure 3.6 - Tornado Vacuums up Everything for Redistribution.
- Figure 3.7 - Accumulating to Center on Three Planes and Dispersing Away from Center Orthogonally.
- Figure 3.8 - Force is stored in the North - Energy Disperses to the South
- Figure 3.9 - Cardinal Directions of Force and Energy Flows.
- Figure 3.10 - Temperature Accumulates in the North and Cools in the South Reciprocally.
- Figure 3.11 - Thermal Polarization, Concentration and Dispersion.
- Figure 3.12 - Force Accumulates from South to North and Disperse North to South.
- Figure 3.13 - Orthogonal Vector Potentials - Infinite Atomoles
- Figure 3.14 - Initial Vector Polarizations
- Figure 3.15 - Introductory Affinitizing to Center
- Figure 3.16 - Idea Preceeds Manifestation in Material Form using Cubes and Cones.
- Figure 3.17 - Balanced or Symmetrical Vector Tendencies or Motions
- Figure 3.18 - "All Motion is Vortex Motion." Keely
- Figure 3.19 - The Observable forms from the Non-observable.
- Figure 3.20 - The Observable Disappears into the Non-observable.
- Figure 3.21 - Spontaneously created Vortex or Gyroscopic motions as conflictions or antagonisms between Light and Dark zones, Vapor Clouds.
- Figure 3.22 - Spontaneously created Vortex or Gyroscopic motions as conflictions or antagonisms between Light and Dark zones, Galaxies.
- Figure 3.23 - Spontaneously created Vortex or Gyroscopic motions as conflictions or antagonisms between Light and Dark zones, Galaxy.
- Figure 3.24 - Non-synchronized Voiding at Plane of Inertia is Renerative as micro zones of Differential Densities are created always leading into Gyroscopic Motions.
- Figure 3.25 - Celestial Seeks and Condenses at Center
- Figure 3.26 - Formation of Spheres along Six Vectors of Cubes.
- Figure 3.29 - Discrete Degrees or Steps of Force and Energy.
- Figure 3.30 - Discrete Degrees or Steps in Gyroscopic Compression Motion
- Figure 3.31 - Vortex orthogonal and self-contained motions, structure.
- Figure 3.32 - Vortex orthogonal and self-contained motions, cross-section.
3.03 - Vortexial Motion
3.10 - Vortex Motions result in Appearance of Form
3.14 - Vortex Theory of Atomic Motions
3.23 - Hydrodynamic Equations - Vortex Motions
4.5 - Triple Rotary or Vortex Motions
5.1 - Vortex Formation
5.2 - Vortex Motions in Resonators
5.3 - Vortex Motion in Ether and Atoms
5.6 - Vortex Forming Spheres
centrifugal spiral motion
Figure 12.12 - Russells Multiple Octave Waves as Fibonacci Spirals
Figure 13.05a - Complex Vortex Rotational Dynamics
Figure 2.13 - Swirling Vortex around Neutral Centering Shaft
Figure 3.18 - All Motion is Vortex Motion
Figure 3.21 - Vortex or Gyroscopic Motions as Conflicts or Antagonisms between Light and Dark
Figure 3.22 - Vortex or Gyroscopic Motions as Conflicts or Antagonisms between Light and Dark Zones
Figure 3.23 - Vortex or Gyroscopic Motions as Conflicts or Antagonisms between Light and Dark Zones
Figure 4.5 - Compound Gyroscopic or Vortex Motions
Figure 5.13 - Babbitt Atom constructed of Compound Vortexial Motions
Figure 5.3 - Vortex or Gyroscopic Motion is Natural and occurs ubiquitously
Figure 5.4 - Vortex and Gyroscopic Motion on One Plane then on three forming Sphere
Figure 5.5 - Double Interpenetrating Vortex
Figure 6.1 - Orthogonal Vortex Motion as Structural base of Cubes
Figure 7.1 - Step 1 - Wave Vortex Crests at Maximum Polarization
Figure 7.2 - Step 2 - Vortex Formation about a Single Axis
Figure 7B.12 - Sympathetic Affinity Attraction forming Vortex
Figures 3.31 - Vortex Orthogonal and self-contained Motions - Structure
Figures 3.32 - Vortex orthogonal and self-contained motions - cross-section
One More Step Toward Building The Cube-Sphere Wave-Field
one universal spiral direction
Part 03 - Polarity Creates Rotating Vortex
Spiral 4 Streams
spiral nebulae - See Also
spiral ring system
The Action of Force is Spiro-Vortex