The Secret Doctrine, the Synthesis of Science, Religion and Philosophy, a book originally published as two volumes in 1888 written by Helena Blavatsky. The first volume is named Cosmogenesis, the second Anthropogenesis. It was an influential example of the revival of interest in esoteric and occult ideas in the modern age, in particular because of its claim to reconcile ancient eastern wisdom with modern science.
Blavatsky claimed that its contents had been revealed to her by 'mahatmas' who had retained knowledge of humanity's spiritual history, knowledge that it was now possible, in part, to reveal. Wikipedia, The Secret Doctrine
11 GOLDEN KEYS TO THE SECRET DOCTRINE
Based on pages 272-282 of Vol. 1 of The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky
- The Secret Doctrine – the Esoteric Doctrine itself – is the accumulated, tried, tested, and proven Wisdom of the Ages.
- Its fundamental Law is the ONE absolute, infinite, impersonal, omnipresent Divine Principle.
- The Universe is the periodical (cyclic) manifestation of this Principle.
- The Universe and everything in it is “Maya” – illusion – not in the sense of being non-existent but in the sense of it all being so temporary, impermanent, finite, and ever-changing, when compared with the changeless, eternal, immutable Divine Principle.
- Absolutely everything in the Universe is conscious, having its own form of consciousness on its own plane of perception.
- The Universe is guided, controlled, and animated from within outwards by an almost endless series of Hierarchies of spiritual and divine beings.
- The Secret Doctrine is not an atheistic Teaching, since it believes in the One Infinite Divine Life, but it rejects and denies the existence of any anthropomorphic or personal “God.”
- The actual construction of the Universe is performed by those extremely varied Hierarchies of intelligent Powers and Forces, who bring the Ideation of the Universal Mind into manifestation.
- No spiritual entity or divine being is entitled to our worship or adoration; our silent and worshipful reverence ought to be for the One Divine Principle alone…the Causeless Cause and Rootless Root.
- Spirit and Matter are co-eternal, in the sense of subjective unconditioned Root-Matter which becomes the vehicle for the manifestation of Spirit.
- The transcendental Reality believed in by Esotericists is the infinite and eternal ENERGY, from which all things proceed, in which all things exist, and into which all is eventually reabsorbed and reunited.
 To give a greater understanding of events at Sais, that ancient Egyptian city in the Nile delta, The Secret Doctrine by H P Blavatsky relates: "...And how little Herodotus could tell is confessed by himself when speaking of a mysterious tomb of an Initiate at Sais, in the sacred precinct of Minerva. There, he says 'behind the chapel is the tomb of One, whose name I consider it impious to divulge... In the enclosure there are large obelisks and there is a lake near, surrounded with a stone wall in a circle. In this lake they perform, by night, that person's adventures, which they call mysteries. It is well to know that no secret was so well-preserved and so sacred with the ancients as that of their cycles and computations. From the Egyptians down to the Jews it was held as the highest sin to divulge anything pertaining to the correct measure of time. It was for divulging the secrets of the Gods, that Tantalus was plunged into the infernal regions; the keepers of the sacred Sybilline Books were threatened with the death penalty for revealing a word of them.' The Secret Doctrine, Vol II, page 396. While not directly related to the Seven Veils of Sais, the following quotation from The Secret Doctrine, Vol. III, p.132, may afford further insight into what was hidden behind them. "An impenetrable veil of secrecy was thrown over the Occult and Religious Mysteries, after the submersion of the last remnant of the Atlantean Race, some 12,000 years ago, lest they should be shared by the unworthy, and so desecrated. Of these Sciences several have now become exoteric — such as astronomy, for instance, in its purely mathematical and physical aspect." Ed. [The Energy Evolution - Harnessing Free Energy from Nature, The Life-Current in Air and Water]
Akasa - Ether: The First Duality
Akasa - Ether: The First Duality - Part II
Can Will Power Run Motors
Is Keely the New Mahatma
Keelys Secrets - Introduction
Mind Force is a pre-existing Natural Force
On Mechanical Occultism - Unger
Tesla and Vedic Philosophy
The Coming Force