"I was also shown the LAWS OF EXISTENCE controlling the human ability to create new circumstances and environment, relationships, achievement or failure, prosperity or poverty.
- Whatever man profoundly BELIEVES himself to be, good or bad, that will he become.
- Whatever man FEARS others will do to him, so will they do.
- Whatever man HOPES that others will do to him, he must first do to them, since he is then creating a 'consciousness pattern' which will return to bless him to the extent he has blest others.
- Whatever disease man DREADS so will he become prey to it for he will have created a 'consciousness pattern' of the very thing he least wants to experience.
- Whatever is sent forth from man's mind and heart - returns to him in due course in some form or another, but remember that like always breeds like. Strongly emotional thoughts are 'consciousness seeds' planted within a man's own orbit of consciousness. These will grow, bearing a like harvest for his reaping.
These are the fruits of free will.
There is no way that man may escape what he thinks, says or does - for he is born of the Divine Creative Consciousness power and is likewise creative in his imagining.
Those who long for good for themselves must first give it to others. Let their very existence be a blessing to others.
When such people are in harmony with all others, they are then perfectly attuned to the universal
and they are brought into the flow of the Father 'nature' which is growth, protection, nourishment (physical, mental, spiritual) healing, fulfillment of need, within a system of law and order." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 1]
'It is a tiny entity of 'consciousness knowledge'. It is the 'consciousness knowledge' of what it will become. It is a fragment of 'consciousness' drawn from 'Divine Creative Consciousness'.
'It is a fragment of mind power drawn from 'Father Mind Power' ... which, when planted in the earth and watered by rain, will begin to clothe itself with the visible 'matter' of which it possesses knowledge, deep within itself. This knowledge is true, it is firm, it is strong and undeviating. This self-knowledge embodied in the seed, is a conviction in 'consciousness'.
'All of life forms arise out of this one-pointed self-knowledge - a 'conviction in consciousness'.
This 'conviction in consciousness' is what separates the inanimate soil and rocks from all that lives and grows upon the face of the earth. Where there is no 'conviction of consciousness' or 'knowledge of identity' there is no growth. The consciousness within soil and rocks remains 'consciousness' in a dormant form." [Christ Returns - Speaks His Truth, Letter 3, page 65]
Coming Revolution of Consciousness
consciousness and matter
creative consciousness power
Dawn of Mind-Consciousness
Divine Creative Power
Divine Symphony of Creation
Figure 18.01 - Chart of Chakras Shown as Levels of Consciousness
Figure 18.06 - Hubbard Tone Scale of Degrees or Levels of Consciousness
Law of Divine
Levels of Consciousness
New Era of Consciousness
stages of consciousness
Table 12.01 - The Divine Trinity
The Message of the Divine Iliad
Universal Creative Consciousness
Water and Consciousness14.27 - Mind being Dominant is Creative
18.03 - Hubbard Scale of Consciousness
8.28 - Creative
9.15 - The I AM Consciousness