- Dissociation is (more or less) the same as fission. There are different kinds or energy levels of dissociation such as molecular dissociation, atomic dissociation and etheric dissociation.
- Oxygen causes dissociation. Sometimes, and perhaps erroneously, called oxidation.
- It is said 30% Hydrogen Peroxide in the blood will dissociate the red cells.
- Oxygen somehow helps people live but some bacteria to die.
- Browns Gas mixed with air will EXplode when ignited.
- Browns Gas by itself will IMplode when ignited.
- Is the difference due to additional Oxygen? Is there a threshold?
- Oxygen lies close to earth's surface but not higher up where lighter gases predominate.
- Does ultraviolet sunlight (chemical blue rays) interact with oxygen to dissociate (sublimate) dies and paints?
- Does sunlight (chemical blue rays) activate the oxygen in water to aide or cause surface vaporization?
- Does oxygen play a role in formation of tornadoes and hurricanes?
- Hydrogen and Oxygen have different densities, volumes and attractibilities. See 15.07 - Dissociating Process
Dissociation FAQ FAQ2 Ionic Recombination Molecular Dissociation 9.2 - Wave Velocity Propagation Questions 15.02 - Liberating Ozone from Water 15.03 - Questions Concerning Dissociation 15.04 - Dissociating Water with Fire 15.05 - Relative Diameters in Dissociation 15.06 - Power of Dissociated Water 15.07 - Dissociating Process 15.08 - Dissociating Water with X-Rays - Radiolysis 15.09 - Dissociating Water with Ultrasonic Vibration - Puharich 15.10 - Dissociating Water with Alternating Current - Puharich 15.11 - Dissociating Water with Vacuum 15.12 - Dissociating Water with Acoustic Cavitation 15.13 - Dissociating Water Acoustically - Liberation of Quantum Constituents 15.14 - Dissociation Liberates Spontaneous Energy 15.15 - Progressive Dissociation 15.20 - Dissociation Frequency 15.21 - Water Dissociation Demonstration