[Editor: Why exactly did Nikola Tesla recommend that this material be hidden for 1,000 years? What specific knowledge was mankind not yet ready? This page is an analysis of Atomic Suicide to answer these questions.]
"Practically every world-genius has been a "crackpot" to his neighbors. Poor Leonardo had to bury his inventions in sealed vaults, as Nikola Tesla told my husband he must also do, so that posterity could take advantage of his "crackpot" ideas and inspirations." [Atomic Suicide, p. xix]
"Nikola Tesla was, however, fully convinced that my husband's electrical knowledge was true to Nature, but it was so different from the accepted pattern that Tesla told him that he would have to seal it in a sepulchre with instructions that it be opened in a thousand years when human intelligence had unfolded far enough to be ready to accept it." [Atomic Suicide, p. xxiii]
"Thus it is that suppression of the great scientific knowledge, which my husband gave to the world, cannot hurt him, but it can hurt the whole world by keeping it enslaved to the treadmill of hard labor, war, famine and fear for another two or three thousand years – if civilization is then still existent upon the earth. I say two or three thousand years, because knowledge of the invisible controlling universe of CAUSE can come to man only through Cosmic Conscious Illuminates, and consummate Illuminates come only once in thousands of years. It can never come to man through his senses for they only observe physical effects of Creation, without being enabled to fathom their CAUSE in the Creator. This fact is not understood by the average scientist. Albert Einstein, however, did understand it, for he once said that his greatest desire was to experience illumination into Cosmic Consciousness." [Atomic Suicide, p. xxiv]
"Because of the resistance – which we of course quite undestand – of the scientific world – we felt it better to gradually give our knowledge to those who desired and recognized it – even though it would take much much longer to reach a sufficient number that would aid in giving birth to a new era in man's unfolding.
"We have used hundreds of drawings to illustrate our writings – drawings that my husband had decided to lock away in a sepulchre. I would not let him do this for I knew man's need was great TODAY and that there was not a moment to lose if we were to be ready when man 's need was most dire." [Atomic Suicide, p. xxxiii]
"My husband's thirty years of seemingly hopeless effort, did not have the usual effect of building up resentments in him because he fully understood that so great a transition and reversal of traditional concept was not possible. You see he was not asking of science to make a little change in its concepts of the universe, he was asking it to overthrow all of it. He was actually trying to make science leap ahead two or three thousand years from today's concepts. He had, therefore, decided to take Nikola Tesla's advice and seal his knowledge in the Smithsonian Institute until man had sufficiently unfolded, spiritually, to be ready for it. That was what he was so actively engaged in when God directed my footsteps into this world-need for which I had also been prepared for my part in it, which was to continue it NOW, for the world-need was NOW – not a thousand years from now. lt was not by chance that God sent me to my husband just two months before the time that the complete Message was to be given to mankind in the years of his greatest need, for he had reached the very limit of his physical and financial endurance." [Atomic Suicide, p. xxxiv]
"My own Cosmic illumination which told me of the omnipotence, omniscience and omnipresence of space, instead of its presumed emptiness, was that knowledge which you will find amply revealed in this book, wherein we term it THE UNIVERSAL VACUUM." [Atomic Suicide, page xxxiv]
"Thus it is that my husband's message to science, and mine to humanity, must not stop. We must together give transmutation to man to give him control over motion, and together we must give him my human message of a living philosophy in order that a new civilization of human unity and abundance may be born, which will endure." [Atomic Suicide, p. xxxvi]
"The knowledge which man most needs for survival and the conquest of his environment, is scientific knowledge of his universe and a living philosophy which will unite all mankind in one brotherhood. Our purpose in giving this new knowledge is to consummate a marriage between science and religion which will give to the world its peace, happiness and culture, that only full awareness of the divine Light, which is within all men, can bring." [Atomic Suicide, p. xxxvi, xxxvii]
"I wrote "GOD WILL WORK WITH YOU BUT NOT FOR YOU" for the same purpose that we are writing this book, to warn mankind that he is making his own eleventh hour through lack of knowledge of man, and of the nature of the universe. Much of that book is devoted to an explanation of the physical, then the spiritual unfolding of man on his long journey from the jungle of physical struggle to his omniscient mountain-top of Cosmic Consciousness. No other book has ever told that story, for it has not yet been known. To this one purpose of making it known we have dedicated our lives." [Atomic Suicide, p. xxxvii]
"The entire answer to this supreme question lies in knowing exactly WHAT MAKES BODIES LIVE and WHAT MAKES BODIES DIE. This cannot be briefly told. In telling it we must tell you how God constructs and dissolves matter electrically. If answered briefly you would not comprehend it. The greatest minds among men have been trying to discover this life principle for centuries. When we do fully answer it for you and all mankind, you will also fully comprehend your universe and all of its mysteries. The telling must be a step by step process, however, and must keep in mind the purpose of this book, which is to dynamically explain in convincing language, and undebatable postulates, that the price man will pay for the use of atomic energy is his own inevitable extinction." [Atomic Suicide, page 4]
"What we have just stated is one of the most significant facts of Nature. It has never been known because it has never been known that the universe lives and dies just as man lives and dies. Nor has it been known that bodies live by fast motion and also die by fast motion. All through this book you will never lose sight of that fact, for it runs through the book like a golden thread in a tapestry, as it does all through Nature." [Atomic Suicide, page 35]
"That is man's first great lesson." [Atomic Suicide, page 79]
The One Universal Principle of Creation
The Father-Mother of Creation divides His sexless unity into sex-divided pairs of father and mother bodies, for the purpose of uniting them to create other pairs of father and mother bodies in eternal sequence, forever.
This is the whole simple plan of Creation. We will now begin to unfold the seeming complexities of its really very simple processes which so mightily deceive our senses." [Atomic Suicide, page 80]
"The supreme effort of this book is to have you comprehend that Creation is a division of The Eternal One into countless twos of sex-conditioned opposites, which eternally seek to void their division by uniting as One." [Atomic Suicide, page 82]
"This basic new science is unknown as yet but we are preparing to leave full records of it for posterity if - and when - posterity shall be ready for it." [Atomic Suicide, page 86]
"We repeat, however, that the main purpose of this book is to give this new knowledge in the interest of world-survival only at this time, and is not given as a text book of new scientific thinking for educational purposes. That will come later, and in other ways, such as we are gradually giving to our students. For this reason these writings are brief, but brief as they are, they will throw more light upon the new age of transmutation, which would surely follow a change from the old concepts of matter and motion to the new concepts briefly outlined herein. Transmutation needs but the comprehension of a few men of vision, men whose minds are not fixedly closed to make it a reality." [Atomic Suicide, page 96]
"The most important and direct reason why mankind should comprehend the way the Creator works in this respect, is because this book is being written to demonstrate that man cannot violate God's orderly, rhythmic processes of Nature without paying a price which is equal in measure to the violation. Atomic fission is a violent abnormalcy for the rhythm of environment necessary for man. This we must show electrically, chemically and in other ways which man understands by laboratory work, for morals in Nature do not have a metaphysical basis, nor even an ethical one. The behavior of all creating things is determined by their Source in the zero universe. These are the things which man who believes in free will to do as he chooses, must know. For this reason we must convincingly show him how close to God man is without having known it. That we must do in language and diagram which are familiar, and acceptable to science. A metaphysical or emotional language used with moral persuasion, in a plea to cease this terrific violation, would have no effect upon industry, government or science whose need for a life-saving fuel is great, unless accompanied with scientific conviction that such procedure is in defiance of Cosmic law, which will not allow such defiance. This volume is necessarily too brief for expanded detail. Since we must, therefore, keep to the point at issue, we will save much space by telling you briefly right here what the following pages are to reveal in respect to vital knowledge, which no man on earth today even suspects, and (to our knowledge) only one man of all the past ages has fully known and told to a world, which crucified Him because of it. Bear in mind that we shall not deal in abstractions, nor theory, nor affirmations, even though such affirmations may be admitted truths."
The time must eventually come when man must know where God is at every moment in respect to himself. He must completely understand how God controls every action and desire of all living things, from man to fungus cell, or from galaxy to electron, during their entire journeys from their beginnings in Him to their endings in Him. These are the unknown things which unfolding man must know, before he can begin to manifest his own divine inheritance as an omniscient and omnipotent Being:
1. The invisible universe is in absolute control of the visible. The invisible universe dominates and controls all motion by magnetic division into cube wave-fields of zero curvature, beyond which no moving thing can pass. It can, however, repeat itself in neighboring wave-fields, but always in reverse, as mirrors reverse. The geometry of the zero universe is based upon the cube, and cube sections. Their planes are of zero curvature and they reflect their forms in matter in crystal structures, which are the only forms of zero curvature in Nature.
2. All motion in all the electric universe is curved. The curved universe of matured form is based upon the sphere. The sphere is a compressed cube. The sphere is a series of true circles no matter where it may be divided into sections by cutting through it in one plane, anywhere.
3. All motion is equally compressed in respect to gravity, therefore, all motion is in true gravity centered circles, which multiply into spheres, and again divide into true circles.
4. The Source of energy which creates true circles, is at their very center. The Source of all energy is the Creator. All motion of every nature, whether of thought or action, spins in true circular control around the omnipotent Creator of that motion, and in planes of 90 degrees from a shaft of any extension of motion.
5. No man, nor creating thing, can in the least way, become off-center from God, or can his orbit around God be aught, at any time, than a true circle, even though its seeming orbit is an ellipse. We think of orbits of planets as being elliptical. And so they seem, but such illusions in Nature are multitudinous, and must be overcome by comprehension. See Fig. 46
6. Man's body is compressed motion, which encircles man's invisible Mind-Source in true circles. He can never depart from these true circles. His thinking and his forming body cells encircle them without knowing that he is but manifesting his own immortal Self, or without knowing that the immortal Self which centers him is continually whispering to whatever of Mind-awareness has yet unfolded within him. The noise and turmoil of outer-sensing drown out those inner whisperings for long aeons, but there comes a day in his unfolding when he begins to hear that Inner Voice. More long ages pass before he knows that the Cosmos of all that IS is speaking to him and that he IS that Cosmos.
7. Gravity controls the moving universe but man has never known, nor even suspected, that his own immortality and gravity are ONE in their centering of his sensed-body. Nor has he ever known that gravity extends to a shaft as his body extends from thought-ring planes to mass, and as equators divide to become pairs and unite to lose their division. These things man must know together with the omnipresence of gravity which but seems to the senses to extend into shafts made up of many points, which are all ONE. When man overcomes thisillusion of the senses he, likewise, outgrows the possibility of forming sensed-conclusions such as the nucleal atom, which violates all principle of this electric universe, which Nature is.
8. Man plainly senses the motion of a plane, or boat, or a speeding bullet and thinks of it as a direction of motion. He sees the motion of a wave, or the vibration registered by a harp string, or the cardiogram of a heart pulsation. His senses also interpret these as motion, and directions of motion, not knowing that they are but registering the curvature of gravity control, and that the direction of motion is ninety degrees removed from that direction of gravity control.
9. That which cannot be sensed in invisible space is yet to be dynamically known. The mystery of the crystal, and its cleavages which divides crystals into units, lies within the knowledge of space geometry, which can be scientifically organized into Mind-visibility, as bodies in motion can be scientifically organized into sense-visibility. There is nothing in nature which the senses can feel that the Mind cannot know.
10. The great mystery of all of the mysteries of matter lies hidden within the inert gases of the wave. The nature and structure of these keys to motion has never been known. It is time that they must be known.
All of these mysteries shall be briefly touched upon herein for the express purpose of giving enough knowledge of the true nature of the atom to prevent it being used to endanger the human race." [Atomic Suicide, page 168-171]
The above is not complete as of 08/20/2017 because my study of the book is not yet complete as of this date. Additions to the above and below will be made from time to time. Dale Pond
Atomic Suicide - images - List of images appearing in the book.
[This "See Also"" list may become too lengthy to list here. A more practical and useful INDEX of Terms and Phrases may be prepared in the future.]
What Electricity Is - Russell
Electricity records Mind-thought in Rings of Light
Figure 16.01 - Electricity Develops Mind and Matter
Figure 16.02 - Electricity Evolves Mass into Spheres
Figure 16.03 and Figure 16.04 - Electricity as Charged Life and Discharged Death
Figure 16.06 - Russells Genero-Radiative Coils - Electricity Expands and Contracts
Figure 16.07 - Magnetism is Radiant while Electricity is Concentrative or Assimilative
16.02 - Walter Russell describing what electricity is
16.16 - Negative Electricity - Russell