What is here is just the beginning. Also requires verification of all dates and events.
- Walter Russell born May 19, 1871, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Early 1870s Twilight Club established in New York City.
- Marries Helen Andrews (1874-1953)
- Joined Collier's Magazine as art editor.
- Wrote a series of children's books.
- Formed New York Skating Club
- "During those 39 days in May and June of 1921 it was made known to my husband God's full process of creation." [Atomic Suicide, page xxxviii]
- Founded with Thomas J. Watson the Society of Arts and Sciences
- Twilight Club becomes Society of Arts and Sciences
- Takes up an interest in real estate in New York City.
- Andrew Carnegie contributes large sum to Twilight Club.
- Publishes The Universal One
- Elected president of Society of Arts and Sciences
- Correspondence - Russell to NYT - 1930 July 28
- Correspondence - Russell to NYT - 1930 August 12
- Correspondence - Russell to NYT - 1930 November 2
- Correspondence - November 9 - Jackson to NYT - 1930 November 4
- Publishes The Message of the Divine Iliad [date discrepancy]
- Divorces Helen Andrews
- Marries Lao C. Stebbing
- Published The Message of the Divine Iliad in two volumes. [date discrepancy]
- Publishes first edition of Home Study Course
- Publishes A New Concept of the Universe
- Publishes Atomic Suicide?
- Publishes The World Crisis
- Walter Russell dies May 19, 1963
- Lao Russell dies.