Conventional methods and papers on test and measurement.
- The premier international scientific society in acoustics, dedicated to increasing and diffusing the knowledge of acoustics and its practical applications.
- a service of the Acoustical Society of America. Acoustics.org provides easy access to information in the broad field of Acoustics. Whether you are a student, a seasoned professional, or simply an interested layperson, this site will be a valuable resource in your search for information. Acoustics.org will be expanding as new material is added to our database; so return often to see what's new.
- Bruel & KjÃ¦r is a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of sound and vibration test and measurement solutions
- Training Courses
- The Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) program, which flourished for nearly three decades under the aegis of Princeton Universityâ€™s School of Engineering and Applied Science, has completed its experimental agenda of studying the interaction of human consciousness with sensitive physical devices, systems, and processes, and developing complementary theoretical models to enable better understanding of the role of consciousness in the establishment of physical reality.
- Sound and Vibration is a practical engineering magazine covering the areas of: Noise and vibration control - Dynamic measurements - Structural analysis - Computer-aided engineering - Machinery reliability - Dynamic testing
Vibration Institute education, training and certification
- The Vibration Institute is a not-for-profit organization for the dissemination of practical information on evaluating machinery behavior.
- 2011 Training Course Brochure