|Revelation Chapter 8
NY Study Group
|1 And when he had opened the seventh seal,
there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censor; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censor, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
|SEVENTH SEAL - The pituitary.
SEVEN ANGELS - Seven intelligences of endocrine system.
TRUMPETS - Impulses or vibrations which open centers.
GOLDEN CENSOR - Pure Heart.
INCENSE - Good works.
Note: These are as a result of right activity in the world.
HAIL AND FIRE MIXED WITH BLOOD - Purification through the sacrifice of Ego.
SHIPS - Concepts deriving from emotional experiences.
RIVERS ANMD FOUNTAINS - Desires and urges from emotional level.
WORM WOOD - Disillusionment with old ideals.
SUN, MOON, AND STARS DARKENED - Loss of consciousness in all the parts.
(Resumption after pause of opening six of the seven endocrine centers.)
1. Now the OVERSELF opens the pitutitary center, as a result of perfect control of the mind for half an hour. John sees the entire endocrine system being restored to the rightful position of command by the Superconscious, or OVERSELF. Next, the accumulated experience for good, won by the soul in the earth appears as a force, or intelligence itself. This mind force infuses the new material with the vitality of regeneration and injects it into the physical structure. The body reacts spasmodically.
6. As a result of the activity of pituitary, the entire endocrine system is recharged.
7. When the gonads release their hormones into the blood stream (under these conditions) purification of the organs begins, through the crystallizing of the emotions and a burning out of a portion of the growths and developments of the purely physical.
8. Next, the adrenals follow the example of the gonads in turn, removing the conflicts caused by the warring of the spiritual forces against the physical desires, and cleaning out old patterns of energy.
10. The lyden in turn, brings about corrections of the ideals, which creates disillusionment with former forms and concepts.
11. The thymus activity results in partial loss of consciousness.
13. More upheavals in the body are promised as a result of the activity of the three upper centers, not yet heard from.