||EXPERIENCES OR SOUNDS AT OPENING
||Souls of Faithful Slain
|Revelation Chapter 6
NY Study Group
|1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the
seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
| HORSE - Force through - : White - Gonads; Red -
Adrenals; Black - Lyden; Pale - Thymus.
RIDER - Controlling intelligence.
ALTAR - Point of decision.
SOULS OF SLAIN - Latent powers.
EARTHQUAKE - Trembling of body.
STARS OF HEAVEN - Mental ideals, present concepts.
MOUNTAIN - Material attainment.
ISLAND - Limited ideas.
KINGS OF THE HEARTH, etc. - Controlling intelligences of body.
1. John perceives the energies of the gonads as this center is opened by the forces of regeneration within his own body. The intelligence of the gonads bids him "Come and see".
2. When the next center is opened, the forces of the adrenals are released. This is the main source of physical energy, which is capable of galvanizing the body into action, for constructive or destructive purposes.
5. When the regenerating will opens the Lyden center, the warning is given that for every spiritual gift there is a price and a penalty for the mis-use of each gift.
7. When the thymus is opened, the ravages of degeneration are shown through loss of consciousness and feelings of guilt as a result of self-gratification of the body.
9. The opening of the thyroid center discloses latent powers of the will, which have been immobilized through mis-use, and which will have to wait for the regeneration of the other cells which are in process of being refined.
12. The opening of the pineal center is accomplished by bodily trembling and loss of consciousness with the life essence centering only in the subconscious with loss of mental impulses to the physical.
14. Old ideals are swept away together with all material attainments and limited concepts. Even the directing and controlling intelligence of the body bury themsevles in matter in an attempt to avoid correction by the forces of the OVERSELF and the regenerating will.