|Revelation Chapter 5
NY Study Group
|1 And I saw in the right hand of him that
sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed
with seven seals.
2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
| HIM THAT SAT UPON THE THRONE - Overself,
RIGHT HAND - Symbol of point of control of spiritual forces in body.
BOOK - The body.
BACKSIDE OF BOOK - Unconscious side.
SEALS - Endocrine centers in normal closed state.
LION OF TRIBE OF JUDAH - BOOT OF DAVID - CHRIST - Consciousness, perfected through experience in matter or the earth.
THE LAMB - Same.
HARPS - Alignment.
VIALS - Acknowledgement.
NEW SONG - New Understanding - a perfected relationship.
KINDRED TONGUE, PEOPLE AND NATION - Ordinary cells of body, all cells.
KINGS - Ruling forces of physical cells.
PRIESTS - Control points of spiritualized cells.
10,000 TIMES 10,000 - Cells in whole physical body.
1. John is speaking and telling of his experiences in meditation. The OVERSELF is shown at point of control of the human body - body symbolized as a book. The book is sealed, that is, the real knowledge of the body is sealed up in the control points of the endocrine system.
3. Opening these centers is beyond the ability of the average man.
5. John senses that only through the development of Christ Consciousness through experience, will enable him to open the centers. To the Christ Conscious man only, is the custody of the entire body entrusted.
8. Such development of an individual is attested when the lower centers and the senses acknowledge his contorl.
11. John is informed by the entire aggregate of bodily parts and their forces that this power over the body-mind comes only as a result of the death of the selfish-self or self-will (ego or intellect), in the regenerating, Christ Conscious man.
(N.B. The Lamb is the symbol of the regenerating man.)