|Revelation Chapter 16
NY Study Group
|1 And I heard a great voice out of the
temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials
of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
|GREAT VOICE - Overself, superconscious mind.
VIALS OF THE WRATH OF GOD - Karma - Consequences.
NOISOME AND GRIEVOUS SORE - Results of misuse of creative forces.
BLOOD OF A DEAD MAN - Loss of sensitivity - Deadened emotions.
RIVERS AND FOUNTAINS - Sources of life and energy.
SAINTS AND PROPHETS - Spiritualized cells devitalized.
SUN - Consciousness.
FIRE - Remorse.
SEAT OF THE BEAST - Animal instincts.
HIS KINGDOM (Beasts) - Thyroid area - will.
DARKNESS - Unconsciousness.
EUPHRATES - Boundary.
KINGS OF THE EAST - New beginnings.
UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - Distortions of intellect.
ARMAGEDDON - Conflict.
AIR - Mental level.
GREAT CITY BABYLON - Man's established systems.
ISLAND - State of Limitation.
MOUNTAIN - Conferred, but unearned authority.
FALSE PROPHET - Self-delusion.
1. Instructions are now issued for the purification of the gonads, which John witnesses. Physical diseases follow as a result of the misuse of the sex forces, in opposition to the pattern of perfection carried with them.
3. The misuse of the forces of the adrenals result in sapped energies and the misuse of the forces of leydig bring about a shutting off of the powers of natural healing and supply.
5. This has always been sensed by man through his emotional and mental-spiritual nature as the law governing each. (In other words, "this has always been generally known").
8. Misapplied love, as on the thymus level, reacts as a consuming force upon the individual. (Love must go out, not in.)
10. Also, misuse of the thyroid forces bring about the penalties of self-will. (Stubbornness, bull-headedness, etc.)
12. When the Stream of Memory is dried up, on the pineal level in its turn (cosmic memory on conscious level) new beginnings are possible for the physical, the emotions, and the mental.
13. Propaganda (distortions) stemming from wrong emotional, mental and physical action, become ranged in time against universal truth. This brings about conflict in the world between groups and government.
17. Completion of the seven ordeals comes when man's institutions and structures (belief systems, financial, educational, etc.) collapse, concepts, beliefs and achievements are swept away, because universal truth is fixed, or crystallized.