6.0 - Introduction
6.0.5 - Space seen as Constructive Cubes
- Figure 6.0 - Dr. Wilhelm Reich
- Figure 6.0.5 - Cube with Vortices showing Structural Relations
- Figure 6.1 - Orthogonal Vortex Motion as Structural base of Cubes
- Figure 6.2 - W and E are Dispersive Centers, Opposing Dispersive Radiations, Neutralizing at Interface of Plane of Inertia
6.3 - Six Directions
6.4 - Sacred Geometry
6.5 - Cubes divide into Six Tetrahedrons
- Figure 6.6 - Russell's Multiple Views of Tripleness
- Figure 6.7 - Perspective of Tetrahedral Apices at Concentrative Centers
- Figure 6.8 - Resulting in a Cube mutually assimilating to a Common Center from Six Directions along Three Axis
- Figure 6.9 - Structure of Cubes of Motion.
- Figure 6.10 - Wave Dynamics between Cube Corners.
- Figure 6.11 - Cube Corner Reflectors Dissipating Outward.
6.7 - Corner receivers from corners of cubes
6.7.5 - Compound Cubes
- Figure 6.12 - Spheres and Cubes are God's Only Tools
- Cube Matrix Russell's cubes are not isolated individual cubes throughout space. They are a continuity of virtual cubes interlaced with 0 centers and 4++ centers.
Propositions of Proportion
6.9 - Crystalline Space
6.10 - Nineness of Cubes
6.11 - Neutral Cubes
6.12 - Corner and Face Cubes
6.13 - Density Differentiation
6.14 - Sphere and Cube
6.14.1 - Mirror Cube
6.15 - A Clockwork Universe
- Figure 6.18 - Sphere Circumscribed by Cube
- Figure 6.19 - Sphere to Cube - Relations and Proportions - Thickness, Volume of Cube